* Promoting equal or rights and duties for both genders in the economic, judicial, social-cultural and political fields according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), to the international conventions and pacts ratified by Rwanda and according to the rwandan legislation;
* Promoting the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC);
* Taking an active part to the eradication of all forms of discrimination against women;
* Supporting activities which help women being aware of their rights, duties and of their role in the society;
* Researching, analyzing, informing and denouncing the deep causes of the problems encountered by girls, women and children so that appropriate solutions can be found.
* Advocating in favor of women and children before influential groups, political leaders and agencies of bilateral and multilateral cooperation.